I am a postdoctoral researcher in the mathematics department at the University of Lisbon under the mentorship of Professor Fernando Ferreira.
Until November 2016, I was a JSPS postdoctoral fellow in the mathematics department at Tohoku University under the mentorship of Professor Kazuyuki Tanaka.
I received my PhD in 2014 from the University of Udine under the supervision of Professor
My research is in the area of mathematical logic.
CV - last update January 2018. Research statement - last update January 2018.
Email: emanuelefrittaion [at] gmail [dot] com
Departamento de Matemática
FCUL - Universidade de Lisboa
Campo Grande 1749-016 Lisboa, Portugal
Preprints and Publications
- On Goodman realizability. Accepted for publication (2018)
- The strength of SCT soundness (with Florian Pelupessy, Silvia Steila, and Keita Yokoyama). Journal of Logic and Computation, online (2018) [pdf]
- The strength of the SCT criterion (with Silvia Steila and Keita Yokoyama).
Theory and Applications of Models of Computation 2017. LNCS 10185 Springer: 260-273 (2017) [pdf]
- Brown's Lemma in second-order arithmetic. Fundamenta Mathematicae, 238: 269-283 (2017) [pdf]
- Coloring the rationals in reverse mathematics (with Ludovic Patey). Computability, 6(4): 319-331 (2017)
- Reverse mathematics, well-quasi-orders, and Noetherian spaces (with Matt Hendtlass, Alberto Marcone, Paul Shafer, and Jeroen Van der Meeren). Archive for Mathematical Logic, 55(3): 431-459 (2016)
- Reverse Mathematics and initial intervals (with Alberto Marcone). Ann. Pure Appl. Logic, 165(3): 858-879 (2014) [pdf]
- Linear extensions of partial orders and reverse mathematics (with Alberto Marcone). Math. Log. Quarterly, 58(6): 417-423 (2012)
- Choice principles in costructive mathematics
- Uniform provability in reverse mathematics
- The strength of the SCT criterion, TAMC 2017, University of Bern, 2017.
- Brown's Lemma in second-order arithmetic , Workshop: New
challanges in reverse mathematics, IMS, Singapore, 2016.
- Maximal chains in second-order arithmetic, Sendai Logic Seminar, 2015.
- Well-scattered partial orders and Erdos-Rado, Computability Theory and Foundations of Mathematics, Tokyo, 2014.
- Initial intervals and reverse mathematics, Logic Colloquium Evora, 2013.
- Some reverse mathematics results about partial orders, Notre Dame Logic Seminar, 2012.