Emanuele Frittaion's Homepage
I am a postdoctoral research fellow at the University of Lisbon under Professor Fernando Ferreira.
Until November 2016, I was a JSPS postdoctoral fellow at Tohoku University with Professor Kazuyuki Tanaka.
I received my PhD in 2014 from the University of Udine under the supervision of Professor Alberto Marcone.
My research is in the area of mathematical logic.
Email: emanuelefrittaion [at] gmail [dot] com
Departamento de Matemática
FCUL - Universidade de Lisboa
Campo Grande 1749-016 Lisboa, Portugal
Preprints and Publications:
- Emanuele Frittaion, Silvia Steila, Keita Yokoyama, and Florian Pelupessy. The strength of SCT soundness. Submitted [pdf]
- Emanuele Frittaion, Silvia Steila, and Keita Yokoyama. The strength of the SCT criterion.
Theory and Applications of Models of Computation 2017. LNCS 10185 Springer: 260--273 (2017) [pdf]
- Emanuele Frittaion. Brown's Lemma in second-order arithmetic. Fundamenta Mathematicae, 238: 269--283 (2017) [pdf]
- Emanuele Frittaion, Ludovic Patey. Coloring the rationals in reverse mathematics. Computability, Vol. Preprint: 1--13 (2016) [pdf]
- Emanuele Frittaion, Matt Hendtlass, Alberto Marcone, Paul Shafer, and Jeroen Van der Meeren.
Reverse mathematics, well-quasi-orders, and Noetherian spaces. Archive for Mathematical Logic, 55(3): 431--459 (2016)
- Emanuele Frittaion and Alberto Marcone. Reverse Mathematics and initial intervals. Ann. Pure Appl. Logic, 165(3): 858--879 (2014) [pdf]
- Emanuele Frittaion and Alberto Marcone. Linear extensions of partial orders and reverse mathematics. Math. Log. Quarterly, 58(6): 417--423 (2012)
- Emanuele Frittaion. On Goodman realizability.
- The strength of the SCT criterion, TAMC 2017, University of Bern, 2017.
- Brown's Lemma in second-order arithmetic, Workshop: New
challanges in reverse mathematics, IMS, Singapore, 2016.
- Maximal chains in second-order arithmetic, Sendai Logic Seminar, 2015.
- Well-scattered partial orders and Erdos-Rado, Computability Theory and Foundations of Mathematics, Tokyo, 2014.
- Initial intervals and reverse mathematics, Logic Colloquium Evora, 2013.
- Some reverse mathematics results about partial orders, Notre Dame Logic Seminar, 2012.